Agency contact info
Setting up your email
Using the Drive
The Master List
Monthly services fees
Errors & omissions
TRAINING & SUPPLIERS
General training info
Rentals & transportation
Events and brochures
BOOKING & INVOICING
OTHER USEFUL INFO
Tips for success
MEMBERSHIPS & PERKS
ACTA, CLIA, and IATA
FAMs & perks
hotels & Resorts
There are many options available to you for booking hotels and over time you'll develop your favourites. The Master List lists many of the available options.
direct with the hotel chain
Sirev (select hotel only)
TravelBrands (Holiday House, Fun Sun)
Commonly used hotel travel agent portals:
* July 10, 2023 Update: Now everyone has access to Ensemble amenities even if you are not booking via GDS (rate code GHL) or ADX. You also now have access to IHG's Luxury Lifestyle program (another 300+ properties). To book:
ENSEMBLE Preferred (book these first and foremost)
1. Go to www.ihg.com
2. Enter destination & date details
3. Under Rate Preference select Corporate Special Rate and use 100202431
4. Add Go Travel IATA under 'Are you a Travel Agent'
5. In hotel results select hotel, then click VIEW MORE RATES to see available options
6. Select your preferred rate
Many hotel and resort chains also have their own training programs you can take. This is a list of a few of them, but you can generally find them by Googling their name + travel agent.
Ensemble OneConnect also has a hotel search option.
Expert tip: Be sure to get your clients' hotel chain loyalty numbers so you can associate them with their booking. They may not be eligible for rewards points if not booked direct with hotel chain.