Don't say we didn't warn you - this stuff is so boring that even WE didn't read it...
In a nutshell: Go Travel (us) books travel services (on your behalf) offered by global suppliers using our various, extensive and superior methods and resources (not to mention our connections kick some butt). Rest assured, they are all licensed, insured, industry approved and recognized (and let's not forget they are thoroughly vetted). Each supplier has it's own 'terms and conditions' and they are posted on their individual websites that we encourage you to check out, as we can't be held responsible (legal team made us insert that). But if you have some spare time and would like to read all the 'blah blah blah' below, please feel free - it took a long time to type anyway and should be appreciated, perhaps even published as a novel. Ha.
Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL SERVICES PURCHASE AGREEMENT
For good and valuable consideration (including, without limitation, the mutual covenants and agreements of this Travel Services Purchase Agreement), the user ("customer") agrees, without modification, to the terms and conditions of this Travel Services Purchase Agreement (this "Agreement") as set out below and to the terms and conditions of the air carrier, hotel, car rental company, tour operator or other supplier of travel services (the "travel services provider") which are applicable to the travel services being purchased by the customer from the travel services provider. The customer acknowledges having had the opportunity to review the terms and conditions of the travel service provider prior to completing the purchase of travel services.
** Although we try our best, requests of any kind are not guaranteed by any supplier, resort, hotel, tour operator, airline or any travel provider. Please follow up with the hotel or airline at check-in ensure your requests are met.
All information MUST be entered correctly. Any changes required after the reservation is processed may result in additional charges. To avoid penalties, please provide the names EXACTLY as they appear on passports or travel documentation.
Package, cruise, tour, rail & hotel prices are per person, based on double occupancy for total length of stay unless otherwise stated. Prices are for select departure dates and are accurate and subject to availability at advertising deadline, errors and omissions excepted, and subject to change. Taxes & fees include transportation related fees, GST/HST and fuel supplements and are approximate and subject to change.
By purchasing travel services through Go Travel, you enter into a contractual agreement with the Tour Operator/Airline and are bound by their rules and restrictions. This agency sells travel services from reputable Tour Operators/Airlines, however, cannot accept legal responsibility or liability for any dissatisfaction or complaints with the travel services provided by the Tour Operator/Airline. It is your responsibility to read and accept the rules and regulations of the Tour Operator/Airline.
- Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport).
- Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
- Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
- Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
- All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
- This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable.
- If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
- Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier or Go Travel.
- Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
- Credit card charges for your travel services purchased through us will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline).
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier rules and restrictions.
In order to complete your reservation, you must agree to the GO TRAVEL terms and conditions and the Tour Operator/Airline rules and restrictions.
I ACCEPT THE TOUR OPERATOR/AIRLINE & GO TRAVEL RULES AND RESTRICTIONS.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Go Travel
The Go Travel Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Go Travel.
The Go Travel Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Go Travel Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Go Travel reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Go Travel Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Go Travel Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Go Travel Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Go Travel and Go Travel is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Go Travel is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Go Travel is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Go Travel of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Go Travel Web Site, you warrant to Go Travel that you will not use the Go Travel Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Go Travel Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Go Travel Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Go Travel Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Go Travel Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Go Travel Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Go Travel has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Go Travel reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Go Travel reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Go Travel reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Go Travel's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Go Travel does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Go Travel specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Go Travel spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Go Travel.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Go Travel OR POSTED AT ANY Go Travel WEB SITE
Go Travel does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Go Travel (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Go Travel Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Go Travel, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Go Travel is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Go Travel's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Go Travel WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Go Travel AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE Go Travel WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE Go Travel WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Go Travel AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE Go Travel WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Go Travel AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Travel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Go Travel Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in San Mateo County, California, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Go Travel Web Site. Use of the Go Travel Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Go Travel as a result of this agreement or use of the Go Travel Web Site. Go Travel's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Go Travel's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Go Travel Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Go Travel with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Go Travel with respect to the Go Travel Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Go Travel with respect to the Go Travel Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Go Travel Web Site are: Copyright © Go Travel and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.